What Forms Does A Buyer Need to Claim the Homebuyer Tax Credit for 2009?

Do you have clients that are claiming the Homebuyer Tax Credit? The IRS has just posted an updated Form 5405 to claim that credit. With taxes due NOW, they’ll need this.

You can download the form (in PDF format) visit:

And, in keeping with the times, the IRS has also posted a brief YouTube video, explaining and promoting the new credit. You can view it online

Information courtesy of the Tennessee Association of Realtors.

Leave a Reply